2011-08-14

Welcome

to my second blog about Vampire: the Eternal Struggle. As some of you know I was the writer of Beer and Jyhad but I eventually started lacking interest in writing about beer (although I enjoy drinking it as much as before). I took a break from blogging about vampires and their doings as well and my playing started to go better. I haven't played a tournament since I quit writing where I haven't scored a game win and I have even reached some finals. Now its time to see if I can still play good and write about it.

The main reason for starting this blog is that I miss writing tournament reports and that's what this mostly will be about. I'll try and squeeze some tactics or just opinions in once in a while but time will tell how much effort I will actually put into that.

Enjoy and please share, follow and do whatever else you kids to nowadays to get me motivated to continue!

Stefan Karlsson

5 comments:

  1. Dear Sheldon,

    My Nosferatu deck isn't very good. I've got some combat and stealth and intercept. Hell, I even have a few political throwaways. What should I do?

    Thanks,
    Smudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its quite easy. Your Nosferatu should do the only thing they are good at - namely playing Parity Shift. You then shuffle some Akunanse in that can play hordes of Tunnel Runners so that your pool always is in range of playing Parity Shift.

    Good luck and remember to send me a royalty of 10% of your tournament winnings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, welcome back! Are you still home-brewing? I can understand not wanting to write about beer, it can take away some of the enjoyment to focus that much on it. I'd love to hear more about your tournaments and the decks you are succeeding with. We just had a weekend with two tournaments where I failed to get a GW at any table, even though I ousted my prey in 3/4 games. Anyway, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, there are still some brewing done but not as intensive. Rumor has it though that we will try and brew a 100 litre batch of our Cardamom Porter. I'll let you know when and how it goes.
    I have started keeping and altering good decks and not picking them apart after tournaments so I won't spoil anything now but you will soon see some examples and updated versions here as there are some tournaments (including the Swedish NC and the EC) this autumn.

    ReplyDelete